BEFORE THE WORKSHOP, PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- Access to the online MBTI® assessment and interactive learning session
- A personalized MBTI® report
- MBTI® mobile app
The MBTI® Essentials Virtual Workshop introduces participants to the Myers-Briggs® personality framework and provides guidance on how people can collaborate more effectively through understanding personality differences.
- Live instructor-led virtual session
- Arrange a time and date that works for you
- Interactive dialogue, exercises, and Q&A
- Participants can join individually from their computer or as a group from the same location
- Available for groups and teams
- Confirm participants’ best-fit MBTI® type
- Increase self-awareness by understanding one’s natural source of energy, motivations, frustrations, and blind spots
- Apply MBTI® type to appreciate differences in how people communicate and make decisions
- Create an individual action plan to leverage learnings
The Virtual Essentials workshop provided my team with the knowledge to work together more effeciently and improve our interpersonal relationships.It also helped me be a better team leader.
Jennifer Lindstrom, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy at Treasure Valley Hospital talking about one of the Virtual Live Series workshops.
Get more from the MBTI framework with these add-on instructor-led virtual workshops
Effective communication is at the heart of successful teams and thriving organizations.
- Understanding of personal communication style and preferences
- Deeper appreciation for diversity of communication styles and preferences
- Actions for increasing one’s personal communication effectiveness
In this session, participants will explore the process of navigating change by first understanding the role of personality type.
- Understanding of personal change style and preferences
- Deeper appreciation for how change can be more successfully navigated through psychological insights
- Actions for increasing one’s personal effectiveness during times of change
When you feel stressed, it can get in the way of dealing effectively with life’s demands, and it can affect everything you do.
- Understanding their personal stress triggers
- Identifying strategies for coping with and reducing stress
- Insights to prepare them to build their resilience at work and home
About The Myers Briggs Company
The Myers-Briggs Company empowers people to be the best versions of themselves. We’re established assessment developers, expert trainers and experienced psychologists who help organizations around the world to improve teamwork, develop inspirational leaders, foster diversity, and solve their most complex people challenges.
Get in Touch