Conflict often has a bad reputation. But in the workplace, conflict can be incredibly productive.
For example, conflict is more likely to occur in diverse teams and organizations where people challenge each other to reach the best solution.
By diving into the psychology of conflict, you’ll better understand the people you work with (and for) so that conflict doesn’t cause as much stress. And you’ll learn about the skills and tools to help you better identify, manage, and resolve conflict efficiently.
Download Psychology of Conflict in the Workplace to:
- Learn the three types of conflict in organizations.
- Understand how psychological and physiological factors influence workplace conflict.
- Find out how differences in personality type and interpersonal needs shape conflict behaviors.
- Discover the five conflict-handling modes.
- Determine what changes you can make to better prepare your employees to manage conflict effectively and efficiently.