- Please check the latest pricelist before ordering. You may also want to check out our refreshed products.
- To purchase the products, please complete the online order form below.
- You will receive an auto-generated confirmation e-mail once we receive your order.
- Gentle reminder to trigger the online assessments 3-4 weeks prior to your training date.
For purchase of restricted items, qualified purchaser’s details must be supplied for reference
No Cancellation After Acceptance
- Once we have accepted your order, no cancellation or amendment is allowed.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please check for the latest price list on the website each time before ordering
- If there is an error in the price shown for an item on our website or in a brochure, we may cancel any orders placed for the item at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed by us. If you have paid for the purchase before the order is cancelled, we will refund your payment.
- For all orders placed: All prices are specified in Singapore dollars and, unless otherwise stated, are subject to prevailing government tax & delivery fee
- For other international orders: All prices are specified in Singapore dollars, unless otherwise stated
Delivery Charges and Packing:
- Delivery charges in Singapore will vary depending on the size and weight of the order.
- For delivery outside of Singapore, delivery charges are S$80, or 10% of the invoice amount, whichever is higher.
- All materials and goods in transit in or outside Singapore shall be at the Purchaser’s risk.
- Prevailing taxes (including, without limitation: duty taxes, government taxes) incurred will be borne by the Purchaser.
Delivery of Report:
- We require 3 working days to send PDF reports (upon Respondent’s completion of the assessment, and/or all relevant related documents and full payment).
- We shall not be responsible for delays in report generation or other delays in our performance under this Agreement that are the result of circumstances outside of our control, including (without limitation): acts of God, acts of government, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, floods, war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, terrorism, internet disruptions, riots, strikes, Respondent’s failure to complete assessments on time, and incomplete or inaccurate payment or order information.
- It is Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that Respondents for whom you are requesting reports complete the assessments at least 5 working days prior to due date.
- Reports are sent in PDF format only to duly certified or duly qualified Registered Users.
- Printing and binding of hardcopy reports require additional fees.
- We shall have the right and sole discretion to amend or alter the modes of payment.
Full details of terms and conditions, please refer here