Fresh and up-to-date
The latest edition is the result of almost a decade of research with over 16,000 individuals sampled from 20 countries to create a consistent, comparable MBTI® experience across the world.
View free country/language supplements on our Research Page
New Probability Index scoring – makes results easier to understand
One of the most visible changes to the new assessment is the Probability Index. It shows the statistical likelihood of the respondent getting the same outcome if they took the questionnaire again, and it replaces the preference clarity index. The Probability Index means you can talk with more confidence and accuracy about a respondent’s scores, making them even easier to interpret.
Improved online experience – respondents can learn about their type
Each report generated using the new MBTI® Global Assessment includes access to an enhanced respondent site. It allows respondents to further explore their type after the assessment and apply what they have learned.
New Global Assessments + Products
- MBTI® Global Step I™ – 92 items
- MBTI® Global Step II™ – 143 items
- MBTI® Profile Report (Global Step I™)
- MBTI® Interpretive Report (Global Step I™)
- MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations (Global Step I™)
- MBTI® Personal Impact Report (Global Step I™)
- MBTI® Complete (MBTI® Complete + Global Step I™ Profile)
- MBTI® Profile Report (Global Step II™)
- MBTI® Interpretive Report (Global Step II™)
- MBTI® Manual for the Global Step I™ and Step II™ Assessments (4th Edition)
- MBTI® Manual Global Supplement Series– VIEW DOWNLOADS
- Understanding Your MBTI® Step II™ Results (2nd Edition)
Your essential introduction to the new MBTI® Global Assessment
Presented by: Stu Belcher, Product Manager and Rich Thompson, Senior Director of Research
The MBTI® Global Assessment now includes a fresh, up-to-date global sample, updated scoring system, personalized content portal for respondents and more.
View this 30-minute webinar to:
- Learn why the MBTI® Global Assessment was developed
- Explore the changes—including an overview of the MBTI® Global Step I™ and Step II™ questionnaire, new Probability Index, MBTI manuals and support materials
- Hear peer-submitted questions during the live Q&A