The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
The MBTI® assessment makes Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type both understandable and highly practical by helping individuals identify their preferences in four areas (see graphic below).
Join our monthly complimentary MBTI® sharing sessions to find out more.
Explore the MBTI® Preferences
How It Helps
The MBTI® assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Team development—helps ease communication among team members, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and create action plans for improved performance
- Leadership development—deepens leaders’ understanding of their personality type and the types of those they are leading to help them manage better, give more meaningful feedback, and improve individual and team performance
- Conflict management—improves skills in identifying sources of conflict and intervening early to prevent underperformance, disruption, and disengagement
- Stress management—builds resilience, increases productivity, and offers strategies for identifying and managing stress triggers
- Career transition and planning—helps guide individuals on career choice, development, and management
MBTI® Brand Portfolio
MBTI Step I™ (Form M) Key Highlights:
- 93 items, available in print and online formats, takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
- Powerful application and problem solving over a broad range of issues, from stress management to communication to innovation
- Identifies individuals’ 4-letter Myers-Briggs® personality type code (e.g. ESTJ)
- Provides a common language for describing how individuals interact with each other and the world around them
- Generates a variety of in-depth reports to support applications, including communication, stress management, decision-making, team dynamics and more
MBTI Step II™ (Form Q) Key Highlights:
- 144 items (including the 93 Step I items), available in print and online formats, takes approximately 35 minutes to complete
- Drills down to a finer level of detail to explore how individuals of the same personality type may express their personality differently
- Provides individuals’ 4-letter Myers-Briggs® personality type code plus results on 20 facets of that type
- Provides in-depth development actions across a range of important individual issues
- Generates two reports: Profile and Interpretive Report
As a practitioner, you can choose which version of the instrument will best suit the specific development goals for a given opportunity
Sole distributor and certification provider of the MBTI® instrument
The MBTI® instrument is what we call ‘Restricted’, and you need to be trained and certified to access and use it. This ensures that the instrument is used for the purpose for which it was designed and that it is being administered and interpreted correctly.
We offer a Certification Program that will qualify you in the professional and ethical administration of the MBTI® instrument, and upon successful completion of the program you will become certified to purchase and use both the instrument and its reports.