As employees re-evaluate their expectations of work and their workplace, organizations need to realign work practices to better support their people. The new holistic approach focuses on the fundamentals every organization needs to support employees properly: flexibility, well-being, inclusion, and resilience.
In this session, we’ll explore people-focused strategies that acknowledge the disruption of the work landscape and help inform new patterns of employee and team support. You’ll learn:
- How disruptors affecting the work landscape impact employee well-being, engagement, and retention
- Why organizations need to pivot and respond to new employee needs and expectations
- How flexibility, engagement and development impact employees
- Strategies to boost holistic support for employees and teams.
- Slides: 3 Employee support essentials
- Report: Remote and hybrid working report
- Resource: Developing your virtual workforce
- Whitepaper: Psychology of Change in the Hybrid Workplace whitepaper
- Juliet Schor: The case for a 4-day work week
- MIT Sloane Review: Toxic Culture Is Driving the Great Resignation