To get the best from everyone,
we need to include everyone
“The self-perception trap is one of the biggest challenges leaders face. Two-thirds of leaders are less inclusive than they think they are.”
– Dr Rachel Cubas-Wilkinson, Senior Consultant, The Myers-Briggs Company
of leaders overestimate their inclusion efforts
of organisations say their inclusion strategy is ineffective
of Millennials and Generation Z say inclusion strategies influence who they want to work for
Research shows that leaders are the key to a successful inclusion strategy. But it’s not just leaders at the top who are responsible – it’s all leaders, from the front-line up.
Use our research, training, webinars, and leadership expertise to shape an inclusion strategy that reaches everyone in your organisation.
See why diversity of thought is how we, as people development professionals and practitioners, can make inclusion work better.
Inclusive Leadership: Harnessing Diversity of Thought
Train leaders to be inclusive with this new course. Delivered by leadership experts, it covers:
- Inclusion: What’s the business case for being inclusive?
- 8 core competencies every leader needs
- How leaders can self-evaluate accurately
- Bias – how to recognize it and act to prevent it
Get the latest research from The Myers-Briggs Company on the impact of personality on inclusion.
New to diversity and inclusion?
What’s diversity? What’s inclusion?
- Diversity is difference, e.g., race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, and cultural background.
- Inclusion is the welcoming of difference. Inclusion puts diversity into practice.
- Diversity of thought looks at the different ways people approach life and work. Unlike diversity, which is usually visible, diversity of thought is hidden.
Why should organisations focus on inclusion?
- Research shows that inclusive organisations perform better, make better decisions, and retain more employees.
- Without inclusion, diversity measures cannot work effectively.
Why should I focus on inclusion and diversity of thought?
- It’s a natural fit for people development professionals.
- Leaders need to learn how to be inclusive. It’s a competency and a skill that leaders don’t necessarily have.
Get in touch