While teams are instrumental in bringing about success at an organizational level, modern teams are facing ever greater challenges to their cohesiveness. This is caused by increasing hybrid work arrangements, organizational change, economic uncertainty—and a historic fixation on tasks.
By delving into Psychology of Teams, you’ll better understand the factors essential for a well-functioning team. And you’ll uncover the psychological elements—both seen and unseen—that teams must understand if they want to be high performers.
Download Psychology of Teams to:
- Understand what characterizes an effective team.
- See why process is central to a thriving team environment and culture.
- Find out how inclusive leadership drives trust and psychological safety.
- Learn about the seven psychological factors of successful teams.
- Discover how leaders can encourage effective team development.